• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst day of the year?

Long ago I was the morning drive DJ on the college radio station, not because of talent but no one else wanted to get up that early. Closing in on the end of the shift I get a phone call in the booth and some guy says he is GM from a station in Fresno, heard me on the air and wanted to arrange a meeting.

I nearly couldn't talk the rest of the show and was thinking how do I tell my new wife we are packing up and moving to Fresno, she is meeting me for lunch once my shift was over. I step out of the booth with a stupid grin on my face and there is the rest of the group laughing their ass off, I forgot it was April 1st.

It was a prank that afterwards I kind of felt ok about, they were talking about having to move to Fresno,

That is cruel, Eric.

I can't stand having to doubt every news story I read.

A few years back my (now ex) girlfriend had her co worker call me and represent himself as Azusa PD to tell me that my apartment building had burned down.  I freaked out and left work to go and find out everything was fine.  They couldn't comprehend how I would freak out about losing everything I owned.

Does anyone over 12 actually feel any ramifications from April Fool's day?

Worst day of the year is St. Patty's day.    Nothing but a bunch of drunks making our roads unsafe.   It's a holiday full of amateurs.   

Real drinkers, drink many other days without celebrating it, and they do it more responsibly.

That is cruel, Eric.

That's not cruel Nate, that was funny and a good prank. No one was hurt, everyone got a laugh out of it because of how well they sold it and I ended up in television that pays a hell of a lot better.

:D