• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LeBron to Opt Out

Lou

Babe Ruth

Joe Montana

Barry Bonds

Ricky Henderson

Wilt chamberlain

Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Mark Messier

Brett Hull

Without looking, Montana only played in SF and KC. Bonds only played in PIT and SF. I think Ruth was only BOS and NY. Jabbar MIL and LA.

That's a good list. I was just wondering if Jordan would be looked at the same had he played for three different teams. As much as he seems to be disliked here, he MIGHT be one of the top 3 players of all time, but he will leave behind an odd legacy if he keeps changing teams.

Also I heard a rumor about Bosh going back to Toronto. If this is true, James might really be leaving.

Signs with Houston. Carmelo sign and trade with Houston with Harden going to NY. This offseason could be crazy

Adding Melo and keeping the other 3 won't answer their defensive issues that were exposed by the Spurs. They would still glide through the East, but they won't beat a Western Conference team. Especially with Wade deteriorating and James still being the only guy that can defend

espy guys were saying today that lebron has never been the highest paid player on his team, so expect him to seek a max contract wherever he goes. one commentator also said that this year will be nothing like "the decision" circus of four years ago. things will go through lebron's agent first.

one of the local sportscasters said the lakers announced they were going to go hard after lebron, whether or not he's interested in coming here. 

Why does he want a max contract? He already gets paid a bunch through his endorsements and brand, etc. pretty selfish IMO

no one really explained why other than to say he's never been the highest paid guy on any of his teams. it wouldn't matter to most players, i'd think, but it matters to some. maybe it matters to him.

Wojo and Broussard reporting that LeBron is leaning towards a return to Cavs. I still think it is a smoke screen to get Miami to offer a max deal and figure out how to get Bosh and Wade to come back for less. But, I have to admit, it is intriguing to see if he goes back and if he goes back without the hoopla of The Decision.

If he takes a max deal with Miami then Bosh in particular and Wade are going to have to take quite a bit less than they'd get on the open market in order for them to add the other pieces they need.  I don't doubt it's a smokescreen but if Lebron really wants to be the highest paid player which he deserves to be then Miami is in a tough spot.