• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LeBron to Opt Out

Lou

I like how him opting out is the headliner at some sports pages over the world cup results. Supposedly the Clippers are high on his list and that would be fun to watch him playing with Paul and Griffin.

Sorry bro

No way Riley doesn't snag griffin along with reddick and deandre

What ever team means the most attention on him.

Heat wont because then he just re-signed and people are over it.  Plus Wade is old and Bosh is overrated.  Heat can only get worse.

Clippers on the other hand are a big time team and Paul doesn't steal any of the limelight.  Plus he could overshadow Kobe.  Only wildcard is the only douche bigger than Lebron... Blake Griffin.  They would probably have to trade Griffin to make a Lebron move.

I honestly don't know what to think. I don't think he wants to play for Gilbert ever again, but he might want to go back to Cleveland. Playing with one of his best friends CP3 is probably very enticing, so I think the Clippers are #2 option right after the Heat. I bet he stays in Miami though

if he wants to line up a few more titles, he'll go to the clippers.  They would be absolutely unstoppable with him, but I'm not sure how it would work financially.

I can understand him wanting to go back home, however.  The cavaliers aren't in a terrible position.  They are a terrible organization, though.