• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rangers-Andrus nearing 8 year/$120 million extension

ludosc

Could you please capitalize the first word of a sentence the next time you're going to be stupid enough to use caps lock for completely useless emphasis mid-sentence?

For example:

Your post couldn't contain a more useless POINT of emphasis.

Notice that even though I included a thoroughly meaningless attempt at emphasis via capitalization of "POINT," I still managed to start the sentence properly.

Have A GoOd DAY.

academic conventions don't apply to message boards, imbecile.

MOD WARNING : Flute, if you continue with your boorish behavior you will be receiving a break from AW

academic conventions don't apply to message boards, imbecile.

I'm fairly certain that academic CONVENTIONS don't apply anywhere that intellectual midgets such as yourself are found. We're aiming TO fix that.

You're going to need to EAT your Wheaties and drink YOUR coffee before heading over here tomorrow morning. It's not going TO get any easier.

Please notice that I've continued the trend of terrible emphasis that you laid OUT for us so effectively in your post.

IMO its a bit of an overpay. Strange that a defensive 1st SS receives the 1st 100 million contract from Texas since A-Rod. Strange that most of the Ranger fans who actually know about true value of players applaud this contract. Personally the only way this works out is if Texas moves profar for an elite OF bat because I have no interest in moving Kinsler off 2nd base and our OF prospects are years from being ready while we also have questions going forward at every single OF position....

With Profar, they've now literally just destroyed their trade chip in Andrus. He's no longer valuable. I swear I thought this was an April Fools Joke. 

This contract is worse than A-Rod's, worse than Vernon Wells...

They took the money they could've spent on Hamilton, and gave it to a guy already under control for two more seasons, when they have the best prospect in the minors at his position. It's like giving PB this amount of money with Trout in the wings. My god what a terrible terrible deal.

With Profar, they've now literally just destroyed their trade chip in Andrus. He's no longer valuable. I swear I thought this was an April Fools Joke. 

They took the money they could've spent on Hamilton, and gave it to a guy already under control for two more seasons, when they have the best prospect in the minors at his position. It's like giving PB this amount of money with Trout in the wings. My god what a terrible terrible deal.

To be fair ... Hamilton's deal was for $125M.

could a statement be MORE moronic?

Lol I am pretty sure you are just trolling, but if not, you are wrong.  But I think you know that and you just want to rile up Sneaky

• 1 year later...