• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Maybe, we could trade for that guy

Torres regressed from 2013, when he was as good as just about any other lefty reliever in the AL.

In the meantime, who is kicking butt for the Brewers? Yep, Will Smith, coming off of a strong 2013 season for the Royals

Thank you Reagins!

yep, will smith would have been nice to still have.

Look at it this way though AO, smith got us grant green....that makes it a bit better

I honestly don't regret dealing Smith and SOS for Callaspo at all. It was the right move by Reagins. The Angels needed a 3B after the Brandon Wood experiment flopped. Callaspo was a cost-controlled 3B only a year separated from hitting .300 with 40 doubles. Given his defensive prowess, he wasn't half bad for the Angels in his time here. Then he single handedly landed the Angels Grant Green who is outstanding,

If a GM offered me Grant Green for Will Smith back in 2010, I'd have accepted in a heartbeat. If our bullpen didn't suck so fiercely, I'd still accept that trade today. Green's going to be an everyday player and key component of this offense eventually.