• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Would love to see Langston work with Rojas

NrM

Gubi just isn't cut out for being a color guy imo. He seems to be afraid to actually speak his mind. 

Since I have mlb.tv, I always listen to the other team's broadcast because of Gubi.

Langston is very engaging and entertaining compared to the boring robot that is gubi.

Edited by Poozy

Rojas is good so I always tune into the Halos broadcast, regardless of Gubi

Speaking of Gubi, bar none the worst thing from him is whenever an Angels hitter gets to a 3-0 count.He ALWAYS has to mention about how he'd look to be swinging here or "wouldn't be surprised if he got the green light". He says it every single time it happens and yet I don't think we've seen an Angels hitter swing 3-0 more than twice this season

Rojas is good so I always tune into the Halos broadcast, regardless of Gubi

Speaking of Gubi, bar none the worst thing from him is whenever an Angels hitter gets to a 3-0 count.He ALWAYS has to mention about how he'd look to be swinging here or "wouldn't be surprised if he got the green light". He says it every single time it happens and yet I don't think we've seen an Angels hitter swing 3-0 more than twice this season

He sticks to his same old lines. Pretty much can predict everything that comes out of his mouth.

Gubi is corny but nowhere near on par as what we were getting from Phys and Hud. Rojas helps offset Gubi's corniness and they work well with each other. Gubi does provide some insight when it comes to pitching and the thought process for a pitcher in a certain situation, which is nice. I liked one poster's idea of having them rotate with Gubi and Salmon, so we'd get different perspectives

in any case, Halos tv broadcast is pretty good overall IMO. There are some really bad ones around the league(Royals obviously, Marlins, Tigers, Diamondbacks)