• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Remember when Tim Mead said...

RePLAY

GEEZ -- Rough crowd.

I did not make it over to the Fanfest tailgate -- but, heck, Tim Mead takes time out of his day and duties to stop by and he gets lambasted for his remarks here......

oh well.

I didn't hear what he said obviously, but most of us thought Smith had become the primary closer -- well, at least because Frieri I don't think has pitched an inning (in any situation) since his last blown save.......but let's give Mead a break (not that he needs one, he commented on what he knew and I am sure provided the best information he had at the time) and Sosh as well, it's pretty common for teams to go through a period of 'closer by committee' when the primary closer gets replaced.......happens throughout MLB and is happening with some other teams right now.

Also, apparently Smith has some back issues or something that made him unavailable today.

Oh, by the way, despite the pen issues (and two consecutive games where the Halos pen guy gave up a HR to the first batter faced) -- the Halos just SWEPT the Rangers. I'll take that.

Oh, and I also appreciate Tim Mead stopping by to say a few words to AW.com folks on Saturday.......he's always been a friend of AW.com -- and it's appreciated.