• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Props to the front office!

WS title

4 AL titles

over a period of 7 years.

On pace for HOF career

Most successful manager in franchise history

yes I know "what have you done for me lately" argument but you did ask what the man did for me to give him confidence.

plus since I have been an Angel fan since 1971 I am used to four year playoff droughts.

and for those who argue "four years of under achieving" I do not believe the team under achieved in 2010, 2011, 2013. Those teams were poorly constructed. And I do not believe this team is under achieving.

you have become too complacent with mediocrity. do you just hate change or what?

what exactly has scioscia done to give you such faith in him?

I think this last week they were giving him one last chance to prove that he still belonged on a major league roster and Cron hitting a bomb first time up after being benched for 8 days sealed the deal.

The fact that we fell six games behind Oakland, which seems to be firing on all cylinders, made it imperative to cut some dead weight from our roster. I think that was the overriding factor here. A division title doesn't usually go to teams with DH's hitting .150.

The wild card is not a given. There are many teams in the mix for that. We still have a chance to catch Oakland, but the team needed some upgrading fast.

The organization is going in a more positive direction.  There are plenty of leaders in there.  As for on the field, there' sno role that Raul couldn't have filled that wasn't already more competently occupied.  Everyday DH?  Cron's better.  Replacement corner OF? Cowgill or Navarro.  Replacement 1B?  Cron, Navarro or Calhoun.  Late inning left off the bench?  Navarro. 

It was time for him to go.  Honestly, he never should've been signed in the first place, but much like Vernon Wells, I'll say that he's a classy player and I hope for the best for him. 

you have become too complacent with mediocrity. do you just hate change or what?

what exactly has scioscia done to give you such faith in him?

I hate change when it's not warranted, like now. Since April I've been of the mindset that the Angels are a bullpen move or two from being a serious contender. This offense was effective even with Ibanez in it. Now that he's gone, it reasons that the offense will be better.

There is absofreakinglutely nothing to be gained from casting Scioscia off to the side.

If you have a time machine and would like to jump back 3-4 years in time to start a "Fire Scioscia thread," have at it.