• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/21 vs Rangers: Cron, Navarro in, no Pujols

Left the game last night with a back issue.  I'm assuming it's still nagging him.

He left with injury last night. I have been unable to find an update on him anywhere.

Thanks

Bad way to get Hamilton to bat cleanup. Maybe he can stay there.

Regardless of when the game starts, I think that the Angels are previewing Navarro for a trade to the Rangers for bullpen help.  He would be a great fit there as their first base options of Fielder and Moreland are done for the year. 

Regardless of when the game starts, I think that the Angels are previewing Navarro for a trade to the Rangers for bullpen help.  He would be a great fit there as their first base options of Fielder and Moreland are done for the year. 

Can't tell if this is supposed to be a serious post?  Navarro has zero trade value.