• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ESPN "expert" predictions

Most have the Angels winning the division.  Two actually have the Angels missing the playoffs, but three have them as the WS champ.

I found it interesting Curt Schilling picked the Angels to win the WS because you know the first thing he looks at is pitching.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/preview13/story/_/page/13expertpicks/espn-expert-team-predictions-2013-baseball-season

espn is the fox news of sports journalisim. thier programming is one long infomercial for whatever skateboard, poker or jive-ass contest they are broadcasting. quit watching these hacks a long time ago. and no, i'm not watching the battle of texass later tonight.

espn is the fox news of sports journalisim. thier programming is one long infomercial for whatever skateboard, poker or jive-ass contest they are broadcasting. quit watching these hacks a long time ago. and no, i'm not watching the battle of texass later tonight.

I happen to enjoy the poker broadcasting.

Seems that everybody on ESPN seems to think that the Tigers are the team to beat, with the addition of Hunter, and the return of VMart...but who's gonna close games out?

Schilling's NL MVP pick is also Ryan Howard, which is pretty funny.

I guess I just don't understand peoples hatred for Ryan Howard. He was coming back from a terrible injury, which led to his understandably bad numbers last year, especially in a lineup with no protection, but now that he's healthy who's to say he won't be back to his pre-injury form?