• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pitchers that can't be relied upon

avejoe1

I am having trouble understanding why Scioscia keeps using pitchers like Bedrosian, Rasmus, and Frieri in key situations. I don't understand why these three relievers and Santiago are still even on the team for Scioscia to use after numerous terrible performances. I don't understand why R.J. Alvarez hasn't yet been brought up to replace at least one of the relievers.

Edited by avejoe1

When I look at the starting pitching, I think which one gives us the best chance of winning. When I look at the bullpen, I go the opposite way and wonder which one is less likely to blow a lead for us.

Another year of watching MS mismanage the garbage that DiPoto tries to pass off as a MLB bullpen. This is getting old.

Because Scioscia think only power pitcher can be the closer, Morin? Smith? Sorry, they are too soft for Scioscia's liking.

Can you blame him after the Fuentes experience?  And on the other hand his best memories are with Percival and Frankie.

Edited by tomsred