• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How do you feel about the Angels chances in a one game playoff?

That's the thing and why I don't like the new format...one team may have to spend its pitching to just get to the playoff while the other may have a few days to set things up....but then it's like playing the Astros or Padres....one game, one hot pitcher, who knows....not a good way to determine who is in the postseason in my opinion...

I like it because it makes winning the division that much more important. It rewards the best teams with some time to rest and also a guaranteed five game series.

also a one game winner take all is exciting as well, you can't deny the past couple seasons play in games have been awesome entertainment

i feel much better about the angels in a one game playoff than i do in a 5 or 7 game series. anything can happen in one game, but over a series the angels deficiencies, as well as others, will usually show themselves.

I actually kind of like the 2nd wild card spot.  It makes whatever team gets in just that, a wild card.  

It should only be one game to determine who gets the spot.  It wouldnt really cripple our rotation that badly.  If we throw Weaver and win we can always pitch Richards and Wilson in the first 2 games.