• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another example of how the US is idiotic

Obama is right about the fact that it's impossible to get even the tiniest gun control measures through congress. And it's really all because hard line gun rights supporters fail to understand shades of grey. You won't get any Republicans to vote for a hypothetical bill that limits magazine capacities to ten rounds because the hard line gun rights people in their district will say, "That guy is pro gun control." Thus, that politician is immediately placed in the camp of "Wants to take my guns away". Unfortunately, there is no space in the conservative voting world for a "Wants to enact reasonable safety measures" camp. If you're a Republican politician, you only have to choices. You're either the guy that wants no change in regulations, or you're the guy that wants to ban guns completely. Obviously, they are forced to choose the former, given their constituency.

What makes you think removing guns from everybody's hands would change anything? 

People who want to kill will find other ways to successfully pull it off.   I'm far more concerned about the alternatives because they can be disguised in ways that nobody will think twice about.  Take away their guns and they'll return to the classroom or a movie theater with a pressure cooker bomb concealed in a backpack, just like the Boston marathon. 

There's also plenty of chemical weapons that can be made with readily available household chemicals.  

I have guns, so what. They haven't been used in the commission of a crime and I don't plan on using them for that. I enjoy shooting them and have no intent on giving up my right because some people don't like them. Some people don't like our other items in the Bill of Rights so we should let them go too? With that said I agree that there are a lot of people that should not own a gun at all. How do you know the people in those pics aren't good and decent citizens?

I have guns, so what. They haven't been used in the commission of a crime and I don't plan on using them for that. I enjoy shooting them and have no intent on giving up my right because some people don't like them. Some people don't like our other items in the Bill of Rights so we should let them go too? With that said I agree that there are a lot of people that should not own a gun at all. How do you know the people in those pics aren't good and decent citizens?

exactly. if i want a nuke, i'm getting a nuke.

If he said he wanted a AK47 would that have been extreme?

In my opinion no it would not. Big difference between a semi automatic weapon and a nuke. Obviously measures need to be taken to help fix the problem but both sides are guilty of taken things to the extreme i.e. nukes.

In my opinion no it would not. Big difference between a semi automatic weapon and a nuke. Obviously measures need to be taken to help fix the problem but both sides are guilty of taken things to the extreme i.e. nukes.

If an AK isn't extreme then would him going out and buying a 50 cal.?

My point is who defines extreme? And I think Schil's point is all of this shit is extreme.

my point is if i wanted to own a nuclear weapon, it should be protected under the second amendment because it's an arm. not that i actually want one, or even a hand gun (i'm secure in my penis size). it's a logical argument against the 2nd amendment, which is sited so often,  by using an extreme example. why can't i own a nuke if the bill of rights says i have the right to arm myself?