• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uh oh...Iraq

Obama has a far reaching plan but only two terms won't get the job done. It will require another Clinton administration to completely destabilize the Middle East. By another I mean the third.

I agree.  Hillary, just the man to fiinish the job.   US economy is also becoming unstable as well as the corrupt middle east as we are simply the corrupt bully.   Every US market is manipulated and corrupt. IMO the economy has no alternative but to crash in the next few years.  Back on topic, I would think we will sniff for more war pretty soon.

Tikrit and Fallujah have fallen and the U.S. is preparing to evacuate its embassy in Baghdad.

Say Goodbye to Iraq.

It should be a great opportunity for Iraq, a once thiving country with oil and agriculture to rise out of the ashes of Saddam(who the US had always supported) and worse, the devastation of "Shock and Awe".  It's great that the people across the Middle East are finally overthrowing the post WWW2 dictatorships installed by the British and US.  It needs to happen here.

Tikrit and Fallujah have fallen and the U.S. is preparing to evacuate its embassy in Baghdad.

Say Goodbye to Iraq.

I think Mosul also has fallen.

We were publicly worried here about factional fighting more than Al Qaeda coming in and taking over. Oops.

It should be a great opportunity for Iraq, a once thriving country with oil and agriculture to rise out of the ashes of Saddam(who the US had always supported) and worse, the devastation of "Shock and Awe".  It's great that the people across the Middle East are finally overthrowing the post WWW2 dictatorships installed by the British and US.  It needs to happen here.

You're not serious, are you? Or am I missing the sarcasm here?

The people of Iraq will now be under the control of al-Qaeda. That's hardly a "great" situation.

We totally screwed the Kurds, they were led to believe that the U.S. would help them get some autonomy. 

Man, is there a place where are military has gone that has ended up better than before we got there since WWII?

The post-WW2 occupation and rebuilding of Germany and Japan were success stories.

Other than that, I can't think of any.

We totally screwed the Kurds, they were led to believe that the U.S. would help them get some autonomy. 

Man, is there a place where are military has gone that has ended up better than before we got there since WWII?

I don't understand why we didn't let the Kurds build their own country. We royally f'd them. It looks as if now they'll finally have their chance with both Syria and Iraq in total chaos.

The entity that is rapidly taking over Iraq is called ISIS (The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria). They are 100% al-Qaeda of the worst kind.

Reports from the British press are painting an apocalyptic picture. At least 500,000 refugees are desperately trying to escape the attackers, who are reportedly massacring people (especially Christians) as they march inexorably towards Baghdad. The Iraqi army is basically AWOL, and now thousands of civilians are forming militia groups to defend their country. It's unbelievable how quickly things are falling apart.

The U.S. and Britain are standing by doing nothing.

The entity that is rapidly taking over Iraq is called ISIS (The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria). They are 100% al-Qaeda of the worst kind.

NPR said yesterday that they have officially broken away from Al-Qaeda because both groups didn't have agreements with each other.

NPR said yesterday that they have officially broken away from Al-Qaeda because both groups didn't have agreements with each other.

That's right. Their leader is so extreme, al-Qaeda broke ties with him.

He was in our custody four years ago and we let him go.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10891700/Iraq-crisis-the-jihadist-behind-the-takeover-of-Mosul-and-how-America-let-him-go.html

That's right. Their leader is so extreme, al-Qaeda broke ties with him.

He was in our custody four years ago and we let him go.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10891700/Iraq-crisis-the-jihadist-behind-the-takeover-of-Mosul-and-how-America-let-him-go.html

Meh, if it wasn't him it would have been someone else.

You're not serious, are you? Or am I missing the sarcasm here?

The people of Iraq will now be under the control of al-Qaeda. That's hardly a "great" situation.Do

Unfortunately, Al-Qaeda(I'm sure everyone knows) originated out of American and British intelligence and supposedly got out of control but yes the people will still be better off without the presence of the west blowing their Sh*t in the  weeds.  Al-qaeda was not in Iraq before US intervention, Hmm. There will be a lot of problems, many of which the west exacerbated but they will have to work them out on their own now.  I actually  believe a whole country can run a goverrnment above and beyond al-qaeda, who our corrupt government has made out to appear much more powerful than they are.  

Reports from the British press are painting an apocalyptic picture. At least 500,000 refugees are desperately trying to escape the attackers, who are reportedly massacring people (especially Christians) as they march inexorably towards Baghdad. The Iraqi army is basically AWOL, and now thousands of civilians are forming militia groups to defend their country. It's unbelievable how quickly things are falling apart.

The U.S. and Britain are standing by doing nothing.

We have been lied to so many times regarding the events in the Middle east.  Let them have a civil war.