• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Skaggs scratched for 6/10 start; Santiago to start

Also lol @ Santiago facing Oakland's patient hitters.

Didn't his best start of the season come against Oakland? Lol. But yeah, we can chalk that one up as an L. No way in hell he repeats that kind of performance

I don't like Skaggs to DL, but I actually like Santiago getting a start. 1.) Dogs in that one already and 2.) I want to see how he responds after his demotion.

He seems like a pretty intense competitor. I'll call it. 7 IP, 2 ER or Less and a W

No doubt. I'd take guys like him in his position every time.

I have a feeling that Santiago will be a better option than Skaggs. Oakland always destroys ground ball pitchers, and Santiago is a fly ball pitcher.

according to this logic Ernesto Frieri should look like Dennis Eckersly against them