• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's 6/9/2014

Why do you hate them? They are a good team. Do you hate them because they are better than us?

I hate them because they all look like a bunch of douchebags. I hate them because they literally never swing at any pitch even remotely out of the strikezone. I hate them because they could call up any random pitcher from their system tomorrow and he would instantly become a solid staple in their rotation until becoming too expensive to retain so they let him walk, sign somewhere else, and completely suck ass with whomever signs him. I hate their stadium. I hate Coco Crisp because he is named after a ****ing cereal and he is annoying.

You don't give up on your proven veterans just because they are in a slump.  If you do they will never snap out of it.  Now your were complaining about Ibanez who pretty much has slumped the whole year than I would agree with you. However, Kendrick has been one of our better players this year and previous years.  Thank God you guys are wannabe managers.  God help this team if it actually followed what the board proposes.

The problem with proven veterans is that they may have used up all of their proven-ness.  It is up to a competent manager and coaches and a GM to determine that.

I hate them because they all look like a bunch of douchebags. I hate them because they literally never swing at any pitch even remotely out of the strikezone. I hate them because they could call up any random pitcher from their system tomorrow and he would instantly become a solid staple in their rotation until becoming too expensive to retain so they let him walk, sign somewhere else, and completely suck ass with whomever signs him. I hate their stadium. I hate Coco Crisp because he is named after a ****ing cereal and he is annoying.

The Angels should take notes

The problem with proven veterans is that they may have used up all of their proven-ness.  It is up to a competent manager and coaches and a GM to determine that.

It is stupid to debate this....you don't bench Kendrick because of a bad month.   This is baseball, players go through bad months.....like I said if it was Iabenez, I would be silent