• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

E3 2014

Richard

Stoked on Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, Far Cry, and The Division.

Bummed about no Fallout 4 news.

Both Mass Effect and Dragon Age Inquisition look great with the Frostbite 3 engine. Just used my Sony points to pick up a ps4 tonight so can't wait for these games.

That was the initial concern, but Rockstar are saying you can transfer data...which I figured.

But then you have the group that are pissed about having to buy the game again. There is also the groups where now it's just PS3 or Xbox servers, that are now going to be PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 1, and PC servers that are going to break up communities. And the main one, and I think it is totally reasonable, is the group that is pissed that our versions now are essentially expensive betas.....the online problems are well documented and it comes across like our versions being trial runs to work out the kinks for next gen. 

I think with how big online has been, it's like everyone has to upgrade to keep up but it's really just a better picture and more cars on the road.

I was indifferent and expected the news, but the more I read and the more I see people with valid points, the more I'm leaning to the announcement being shady and a cash grab to double dip with both systems while knowingly putting out an unfinished product for the current gen gamers.

Cez, pleae stop with the flamboyant Queer as Folk dramatics. You keep making personal attacks or these whiny passive-aggressive posts directed toward me whether here, the GoT thread, or some of the main forum posts. It's not needed.

I simply posted what people are talking about with regards to the announcement, I don't encompass all these thoughts or opinions and posted it as a discussion point.

The problems and glitches with the game are beyond well documented and Rockstar have had to deal with these problems and issues like hackers opposed to refining a rushed and incomplete online component.

I play this game and FIFA occassionally, so I am not sure about your entitled and whiny statement.

If you're just drunk again, I apologize for bringing up your recent posting pattern. 

It is really frustrating.  The PS3 I had was one of the first gen ones that was backwards compatible for PS2 games.  Most of the time I would rather go back and play some old Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts than whatever new crap is out.

I actually just bought a PS2 for the family room to play while the rest of the family watches TV in the living room.

Every time new systems come out they re-release games on them.  It has happened forever.  It has nothing to do with betas or shady shit, it has to do with making more money.

They said it wasn't going to be next gen.

Like I said, I expected it to be, but get whether others feel slighted that there have been so many issues and now there is a platform. Now, if these same issues persist on the new console then it's all moot.

I actually expect it to be because I believe it runs on their cloud service.

I'm really looking forward to the Halo masterchief edition. 

I put so many hours into Halo 2 multiplayer.

• $59.99
  • 1080p, 60 FPS
  • Dedicated Servers
  • Full Halo 2 Multiplayer intact
  • Separate Multiplayer for all 4 games
  • Over 100 maps running on original engines
  • All levels and game modes unlocked from the start
  • Custom playlists that allow you to combine experiences from all 4 games
  • 4000 Gamerscore
  • Access to Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Included (December 27 - January 22)
  • Digital Series 'Halo: Nightfall' also included

Getting a lot of content for only 60 bucks.

Edited by Poozy