• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Baby Machado

I'm more worried about his aim.

Also if he wants to convince people it slipped, he shouldn't swing once the ball is in the glove

Yep, the fact that he tried to even say it wasn't intentional is the really chickenshit part of it all.    Machado has been acting like a petulant little ass all weekend in this series.

First he throws a hissy fit over the way Donaldson tags him out:

http://m.mlb.com/video/v33486795/?c_id=mlb

Then today he throws his bat from the batters box toward third base.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v33552351/?c_id=mlb

Be to be fair, Donaldson should be suspended for his "egregious" tag starting Monday and ending on Wednesday. ;)

Edited by mancini79

Yeah like swat the ball out of the first basemans hand while he's going down the line.

Oh I don't know, purposely hitting the catch with a backswing twice and standing there laughing about it with a smirk on his face as the guy is being helped off the field is probably worse than swatting at a first baseman's hand.

Oh I don't know, purposely hitting the catch with a backswing twice and standing there laughing about it with a smirk on his face as the guy is being helped off the field is probably worse than swatting at a first baseman's hand.

Yeah I don't know why I said that, hence the reason for me deleting that post.

This Machado guy is pretty unacceptable.

Well, Delmon Young IS on that team too:

On April 26, 2006, while playing for the Durham Bulls in a game against the Pawtucket Red Sox, Young was ejected for arguing a disputed third strike call, and before heading back to the dugout, Young flung his bat underhand, which made contact with the umpire. He stared at the umpire for some time and refused to leave the batter's box. He finally did, but then started to return to his dugout and the center field camera caught him throwing his bat underhand, end-over-end, toward the umpire. The bat hit the umpire on his chest and arm but he was not seriously hurt.

Just before he threw the bat, the previous pitch Abad did try to plunk him. But according the the "unwritten rule" this was going to happen. A few nights before he tried to get into it with Donaldson for a clean tag. Then today he purposely hit Norris in the head with the bat on the back swing (taking him out of the game). He was for sure going to wear one for his antics this weekend. Manny better wear his armor the next time they face him because he will wear a pitch or two before when they face one another in July.

The league should slap a few games suspension for his total antics. He will probably win the appeal due to no concrete evidence, but give him a scare. Let him sweat out the due process.