• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

5 DEAD IN LAS VEGAS SHOOTING

A citizen with a CCW permit confronted the male suspect, who was waving a gun and shouting, at the entrance to the Wal-Mart, but was unaware of the wife's involvement. She was pushing a shopping cart and walked up to him and killed him.

Horrible.

WOW. We all have been in the discussion on here about CCW, taking guns off the street vs. allowing everyone to have guns, etc. But when something like this ACTUALLY happens you almost don't want to talk about it it's so terrible. Very sorry for that person that lost their life.

Fan, do you have a link that that is actually what went down?

Las Vegas Cop-Killers Hated Government and Left Swastika on Body

The couple's ideology was no secret, yet a neighbor who saw them set off on foot Sunday morning with a red shopping cart carrying weapons and ammunition was not alarmed enough to call police.

WTF neighborhood do they live in?  And the link is pretty detailed on what happened.

If I saw someone on my facebook feed posting nothing but pro-gun propaganda and statements about "sacrifice," I would alert the local authorities. 

Yeah, his Facebook was just loaded with red flags.

And he had family and friends on there supporting and encouraging it too.

Completely unsurprisingly, he was supposedly one of those guys out there with Cliven Bundy too, you know "protecting freedom" or whatever.

Hope there are no other "teams" out there with the same intentions.

There are plenty more where these came from...  Guns, knives, cars, IED's, etc.  When will you all understand that there is no end to insanity?  It's usually only reaction (to the incident), and rarely prevention (by action of friends, family, neighbors).

Yeah, his Facebook was just loaded with red flags.

And he had family and friends on there supporting and encouraging it too.

Completely unsurprisingly, he was supposedly one of those guys out there with Cliven Bundy too, you know "protecting freedom" or whatever.

And from the Bundy camp:

Ammon Bundy said his family "has had no quarrel" with Las Vegas police and disavowed the Millers' actions.

"The only thing worse than tyranny is anarchy, and we certainly recognize that," Bundy said.

WTF neighborhood do they live in?  And the link is pretty detailed on what happened.

It's not an area you want to spend much time in, as you might suspect. Lower income area, quite a bit of crime. I worked in that general area for several years, always dreaded driving through the neighborhood, particularly at night. Quite a bit of random violence, carjackings, drive-by shootings, etc.

The funeral service for one of the officers was held yesterday. The second will be buried tomorrow. The civilian who was killed at Wal Mart will be buried on Sunday.

web1_SOLDO-PROCESSION_061214CS_013_6.jpg

There are plenty more where these came from...  Guns, knives, cars, IED's, etc.  When will you all understand that there is no end to insanity?  It's usually only reaction (to the incident), and rarely prevention (by action of friends, family, neighbors).

Doesn't matter how nice of a neighborhood you live in, or how far up in the mountains (like me). Doesn't matter if you are in So. Central or Santa Barbara. This kind of thing is happening everywhere and happening daily.. Wasn't that long ago when "terror" was something that happened in the Middle East. Now it is happening in schools, theaters, shopping centers, and in the streets of major cities in the good ol USA.

What I don't understand is why so many of these people are so angry, that they want to take as many people with them as possible.

I live right next door to a National Park (Yosemite) and most of my neighbors either work there now, or are retired from the NP system. They train for this kind of thing constantly, and they are very aware and proactive about keeping an eye on anyone that looks or acts sketchy in any way. It might look all "Waterfalls and Bambi" on the surface, but there are teams of highly trained and heavily armed federal rangers just behind the curtains. Shit happens in all the National Parks every year, that the public never hears about.

This sure isn't the world this old Woodstock Era Hippie envisioned I was going to be living in, 40 years later.