• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton

Enjoy watching him hit. So glad he's not another Pujols. Josh might actually be worth the big money he's being paid. MS needs to move him into the 3rd spot behind Trout. He hits from the left side, produces good power and average. Doesn't it make logical sense to switch Hamilton and Pujols in the order?

The logical lineup puts Calhoun, Trout, Pujols, Hamilton & Cron all at the top/middle of the order. Of course this means Collin Cowgill will leadoff with Ibanez batting 4th in LF while Cron sits the bench and Hamilton DH's.

Why?  Because he's Mike Scioscia. That's why.

Extremely fun to watch. There was a thread a while back about who had the nicest or prettiest swing or something to that effect. I would say Hamilton over every one on this current team. Just so fluid and effortless. I think Josh has a lot left in the tank.

Extremely fun to watch. There was a thread a while back about who had the nicest or prettiest swing or something to that effect. I would say Hamilton over every one on this current team. Just so fluid and effortless. I think Josh has a lot left in the tank.

Did Conger come in last?

you think if a new manager came in tomorrow he'd bat Pujols anywhere but 3rd? 

are you kidding?  If Sosh was replaced the team would not lose another game, all decisions on line-ups will be agreed upon by all Angel fans, all pen moves will work out perfectly and California's drought will end immediately.

are you kidding? If Sosh was replaced the team would not lose another game, all decisions on line-ups will be agreed upon by all Angel fans, all pen moves will work out perfectly and California's drought will end immediately.

but we would still be the la angels of anaheim, so we'd still thankfully have pissed off threads

I can say with 100 percent certainty that a new manager would bat 3rd......despite what the exbox managers say.

are you kidding? If Sosh was replaced the team would not lose another game, all decisions on line-ups will be agreed upon by all Angel fans, all pen moves will work out perfectly and California's drought will end immediately.