• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Grant Green down. Cory Rasmus up.

The hilarious thing is, even if Ibanez miraculously turns things around, what can we expect out of him?

A .750 OPS? Grant Green could easily put up those numbers while also being able to play 3b, RF/LF and 2b.

Laugh at calling it a firable offense.

I don't care for this move. I understand wanting to have a left handed bat on the bench, but at this point I think it's pretty clear Ibanez is not going to produce. If you want that left handed bat off the bench you can pick someone up for a minor leaguer and get more production than you are getting for Ibanez. He was a cheap pickup who looked like he could provide some value...ain't happening.

But calling it a firable offense? laugh. Some people are funny. Over react much.

Yep this ones on Dipoto. A fireable offense if you ask me.

The fact that Dipoto remains unfired actually suggests to me that this one is on Moreno.

Looking forward to watching Ibanez continue to suck, while also racking up those incentives they put in his contract!

But at least everyone involved won't have their feelings hurt and will get a chance to save face, because after all, isn't that more important than "winning baseball games"?