• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Memories

Adam

I have a Pujols jersey, the only MLB jersey I have ever owned, in my closet. Pretty much a waste of a hanger at this point.

You should cross out Pujols and write Mathis on the back

I brought this up in another thread and it was lost in the chaff...but I was trying to remember...does Pujols have that defining moment as a Halo? That big highlight hit. I'm not talking about number 500, but that late inning game winner or big hit? Hell, I can even think of 1 or 2 for Ibanez, but for the life of me I can't for Pujols.

He had that big home run late against Texas ... then the Angels shat the bed...

He had that big home run late against Texas ... then the Angels shat the bed Ernesto Frieri served up more meatballs than Mike Scioscia's personal chef for the second time in one game...

fixed

Edited by ScottLux

There was also the whole not pinch running for Morales thing.

Morales bat being out of the lineup would have been a huge problem had Frieri allowed the game to get tied, and the Angels bullpen somehow kept the game tied until the 12th inning. 

I brought this up in another thread and it was lost in the chaff...but I was trying to remember...does Pujols have that defining moment as a Halo? That big highlight hit. I'm not talking about number 500, but that late inning game winner or big hit? Hell, I can even think of 1 or 2 for Ibanez, but for the life of me I can't for Pujols.

The game tying home run vs Texas in the 9th inning (I think?) in the summer of 2012. That was a big one

Pujols did have one big hit (the homerun). The infamous Texas game in 2012. I believe Scott34 started the "yo Carl" thread that jinxed it. Mike not pinch running for K-mo. And of course our wonderful bullpen doing their thing. If you could sum up the feeling of living through Alberts entire ten year contract with the Angels in one day, it would be that game.

This.