• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Memories

Adam

On Fox one of the promos seems to imply he had a walk off hit, but for the life of me I can't remember it.

He had a go-ahead homer on the road in extras against TX

but

Bullpen

He had a go-ahead homer on the road in extras against TX

but

Bullpen

Was just typing this one.

He hit a walk off double down the line against houston last year.

There was also an 8th inning 2 run home run that gave the Angels the lead that I can't remember who it was against. I remember it because Aybar was on 2nd and had a big **** YEAH! fist pump as soon as he hit it.

Edited by Richard

Pujols did have one big hit (the homerun). The infamous Texas game in 2012. I believe Scott34 started the "yo Carl" thread that jinxed it. Mike not pinch running for K-mo. And of course our wonderful bullpen doing their thing. If you could sum up the feeling of living through Alberts entire ten year contract with the Angels in one day, it would be that game.

If he is this bad now at 34, what will he look like at 37? 40?

Pujols may end up as the most reviled player ever to don an Angels uniform.

If he doesn't have one or two actual good seasons in him, I hope for his sake that he retires early. This could get really, really ugly.

Edited by Angelsjunky

The only way Pujols isn't a complete disaster is if the team gets into the postseason a few times and he rakes/has big moments then.

Yup...my feeling on this deal was always that it would be a bust overall...but if the Angels competed for/won a series or two in the first few years it would be deemed successful.

Same deal with Hamilton and why the Halos doubled down.

The only way Pujols isn't a complete disaster is if the team gets into the postseason a few times and he rakes/has big moments then.

That doesn't look promising.

You can't cut your losses with a guy like that but you can mitigate them. Throw him in the 5 hole

Nice, Adam is responding to his own posts.