• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Info, please, from those who have lived in the IE

You should take a day trip to scope out the Adelanto, Victorville, and Hesperia areas.  A visual look might be all you need...

At some point they will likely have me come out and tour the facility and talk to the administrators. So far all the contact has been by e-mail. When that happens I will take some time to survey the area and figure out where might be a good place to land if I decide to take the job.

At some point they will likely have me come out and tour the facility and talk to the administrators. So far all the contact has been by e-mail. When that happens I will take some time to survey the area and figure out where might be a good place to land if I decide to take the job.

Sorry if I overstated the obvious with my previous suggestion.  I'm sure you would scope out the area at some point. 

I just know for me that if I got too emotionally invested in a new opportunity without knowing what Victorville/Hesperia/Adelanto was like, it might be a major buzz kill.  The working conditions would have to be far superior than what I was accustomed to.  More money wouldn't fill the void.  We're all different though.