• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm officially old today!

My oldest, my son Jared (seen below at a young age and most recently), turned 18 years old today. Where in the heck did all the years go?

I was a single dad and raised him for 4 years on my own before I was remarried in 2001. Jared like many of us was a handful during his teen years, but I'm happy to say, that like many of us, he's turned the corner and is becoming a responsible young man. 

Jaredkid_zpsf873a6aa.gif

Jared18_zps4cf5d13e.gif

I feel for you. One day you just realize your kids aren't kids and what's left of your hair is grey.

My oldest daughter, the first of my trio of perfect angels, turned 21 last month. One of my gifts to her was a bottle of single malt scotch. She said she'll save some for my 50th birthday next year.

Thanks guys! Oh and yeah, I agree LBHalos.

I started getting white hairs in my goatee a few years back when my two teenagers started challenging my wife and I. Good times!

Just know that it gets better as they approach 17-18 and they start to look toward adulthood.

Happy Birthday and grats on pulling off the admirable feat of raising a child to adulthood.

I remember the day I became my Dad.   I was standing in front of the microwave yelling "C'mon already" because obviously, cooking something in 3 minutes is entirely too long... stood there laughing for a good ten seconds.  

My Dad was the most patient man in the world for everything except microwaves.