• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We've talked about a few of these

I can't stand the showing videos thing. I see people doing that shit in public all the time, at the mall, the gym, a parking lot, a group standing around watching a video on that weenie iphone screen with that terrible tinny audio. That's another thing I can't stand, people playing music on their iphone speaker at full volume and it sounds like garbage.

Anytime I get the "Hey watch this" I'm like "No, I don't care and I'm not watching it." I get weird looks but seriously, I DON'T CARE.

I don't get the last piece entry. It's well known and is more of an awkward thing of who's going to grab it than who actually does. I usually see the person that does as more assertive, secure, and a leader/take charge type.....not someone that is necessarily.

If someone sees the last piece and asks the group who wants it and no one says so, feel free to grab it.

I usually announce if I don't know everyone (more in a question form, but you're never going to get the dude that says, "Yeah, actually I did want the last piece." and you're good to take it, but look better for at least asking). If I do know everyone I have an internal timer set and if the pizza is still there when it goes off I announce I'm taking it.

I don't get the concert t shirt thing.  I don't really care, just can't figure out why its so douchey.

I never saw it as douchey (probably just the envogue word of the era for everything disliked), just nerdy and unaware....or trying too hard. If you're going to a certain concert, you like the band/artist. Wearing the shirt is kind of overkill.

Granted, probably worse (I used to do this as I was band shirt guy in my band days) is the guy that wears corresponding band shirts, same record label or sound, everyone gets that you are into that type of music. Or the cool guy that will show up to a hardcore show but wear a Bjork shirt or David Bowie shirt because they want you to know how diverse they are and probably too cool for the show they are attending.......having performed and gone to hundreds of shows, this guy was always an asshole. Bands do this too where you'll see some pop chick on stage with a Rush shirt or in magazine articles when they ask the band their influences they just list off the most eclectic group of bands that sound nothing like the music they play. Everyone is pretty diverse, but listing how many genres you know isn't an influence.

I don't get the concert t shirt thing.  I don't really care, just can't figure out why its so douchey.

To me it seems more like a "couple chicks at a Katy Perry or Taylor Swift concert" kinda thing.

Which they're chicks, who cares, the rules don't apply. But guys doing it...eh...I dunno. I seriously don't care what other guys wear, it's not about that, but there's just, something about it, you just kinda shake your head and move on.

And the discussion around the last piece of pizza in this thread is enthralling to say the least.

Edited by CaliAngel