• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We've talked about a few of these

i have a friend that's a youth pastor. he has a truck and used to have a pair of balls hanging from the trailer hitch. i never really understood how he couldn't see the contradiction in that. fortunately, he lost his on the freeway one day.

#26.  You post links to slideshows.

I don't care to comment on articles, but almost created whatever account or FB link to put this exact same thing. I can't stand slide shows and stopped going to all the Fox Sports sites because they use them.

I only posted this one because there was no stopping for the Tampax ad and some of these were good enough.

Other than that, agreed.

I was going to mention the Borat one too. What's douchey about quoting that movie? It's still funny. 

The only one I might be guilty of on occasion is giving unsolicited advice. Kind of a character flaw of mine. 

Borat was never funny

i have a friend that's a youth pastor. he has a truck and used to have a pair of balls hanging from the trailer hitch. i never really understood how he couldn't see the contradiction in that. fortunately, he lost his on the freeway one day.

his youth?

I definitely have done the unsolicited advice thing. I do still have jean shorts and wear them because they are comfortable and I'm not getting rid of them. I have worn a Lagwagon shirt to a Lagwagon show but I actually got props on it because it's a very rare shirt. 

I definitely have done the unsolicited advice thing. I do still have jean shorts and wear them because they are comfortable and I'm not getting rid of them. I have worn a Lagwagon shirt to a Lagwagon show but I actually got props on it because it's a very rare shirt.

Not to derail the thread but I've been listening to a lot of Lagwagon lately. Duh and Trashed are two of my favorite albums of all time.

I have shown YouTube videos, and on occasion have discussed my fantasy football team. I have worn Tower of Power t-shirts to TOP shows, but they have a different design every year and I have gotten positive remarks on mine because most have not seen these designs in years. Since I usually wear them only to shows, they haven't had a lot of wear.

When did Taylor lose his balls?

Lagwagon is great.  Saw them at the Palladium with the Vandals and the Ataris.  One of the best concerts I ever went to.

As far as the list, when I buy a tshirt at a concert I usually put it on over the shirt I am wearing because there is no way in hell I am carrying it around.

I don't care to comment on articles, but almost created whatever account or FB link to put this exact same thing. I can't stand slide shows and stopped going to all the Fox Sports sites because they use them.

I only posted this one because there was no stopping for the Tampax ad and some of these were good enough.

Other than that, agreed.

Agreed, this was one of the more pain free slide shows.

Another pet peeve is built in videos on a page (usually with an ad at the beginning).