• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lineup going forward

Not sure how to get him in the lineup, because freese is here to stay, but id like to see green in the lineup for a decent few days clip, and to see him bat high in the lineup...like behind trout

I know it sounds silly because hes not by any stretch a moto hitter. But he seems to be a good contact hitter with good line drive / doubles approach. Assuming cowgill / trout hitting 1-2 with their high OBP and speed, I kind of like the idea about having a 1-2-3 duo that can scratch a run maybe 2-3 times a game over the current version of not running trout and pujols being..what hes been

That said, more than that im hoping hamilton comes back and is at least 75 percent of what he was

Houston ahould be a good series to get him back in

Is Green a quality defensive third base man? I'm guessing no ...

I think the only change I'd make now is benching Ibanez and using guys like Cron/Cowgill/Green at DH.

I'm firm in my belief that playing Ibanez is a group decision that includes Dipoto. You can't hang this on Scioscia alone.

Is Green a quality defensive third base man? I'm guessing no ...

I think the only change I'd make now is benching Ibanez and using guys like Cron/Cowgill/Green at DH.

I'm firm in my belief that playing Ibanez is a group decision that includes Dipoto. You can't hang this on Scioscia alone.

Probably not, but we're currently playing Freese there, so we already know being able to play defense over there isn't mandatory for the Angels.

Edited by jshep

Probably not, but we're currently playing Freese there so defense is clearly not priority #1 over there.

Freese is a experienced third baseman and it's too early in the season to give up on his bat. Green has been hot with the bat but I think he's hitting a little over his head right now.

Freese is a experienced third baseman and it's too early in the season to give up on his bat. Green has been hot with the bat but I think he's hitting a little over his head right now.

Come on, you don't think Green is a lifetime .361 hitter?

Freese has a bat to give up on? We'll we should keep playing Green until he proves that he is hitting a little over his head. Ride it out.