• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

One U.S. Soldier traded for FIVE high ranking Taliban prisoners

• 1 month later...

As it should be.  We got a soldier back, found out what happened, and are acting accordingly.  I can't see how anybody would have a problem with this.  

I have a problem with giving up 5 Taliban prisoners without Congressional consent for this POS.

I never said they were POW's. This excuse is nothing but semantics anyway.

So why give Congress the chance to turn it into a bigger circle jerk than necessary? They gave them 5 detainees they would have to release anyway. Until Bergdahl is tried and convicted he's still an American serviceman and needs to be brought home.

• 8 months later...

I never really followed this story too close. But if i remember correctly, didnt he voluntarily walk off post and intend to defect to china? In all honesty, no love lost for this guy...i can agree that he made a mistake, and have a bit of sympathy...but then i remember quite a few 11 bravos didnt come home while they went out to rescue him.

That needs to be addressed, IMO. Their liveS (plural) id say are just as important