• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com 2014 Summer Fanfest Weekend

Chuck

Mancini79 -- I take it you are coordinating the tailgate event and are going to get there early to set up???

I have a Preferred Parking pass for Saturday that I won't be using -- if you don't already have a parking pass, we can arrange to meet up early at the OC Grill so you can get the pass, save a few bucks and that way I can also give you the box of waters I'm bringing down to take over to the tailgate........I find that there's never enough bottles of water for folks.......they tend to go fast.

e-mail me and let me know.......also, Lou, the UCLA Bruin fan, says he can't make it to the game because of some family (graduation stuff) commitments -- so Chuck, please e-mail me. Thanks.

Mancini79 -- I take it you are coordinating the tailgate event and are going to get there early to set up???

I have a Preferred Parking pass for Saturday that I won't be using -- if you don't already have a parking pass, we can arrange to meet up early at the OC Grill so you can get the pass, save a few bucks and that way I can also give you the box of waters I'm bringing down to take over to the tailgate........I find that there's never enough bottles of water for folks.......they tend to go fast.

e-mail me and let me know.......also, Lou, the UCLA Bruin fan, says he can't make it to the game because of some family (graduation stuff) commitments -- so Chuck, please e-mail me. Thanks.

Lou has 67 cousins, 272 neices and nephews so he is always at a wedding, baptismal, quinceañera, graduation, funeral or family gathering to decide who is bringing the beer for the next wedding, baptismal, quinceañera, graduation, funeral or family gathering.

Lou has 67 cousins, 272 neices and nephews so he is always at a wedding, baptismal, quinceañera, graduation, funeral or family gathering to decide who is bringing the beer for the next wedding, baptismal, quinceañera, graduation, funeral or family gathering.

Well there is no Section 8 in Angels Stadium.   :P  But I do hope that Lou attends and we have an extra ticket for him if he needs one.

Mancini79+4: Cooler of Ice, Canopy, Table, Homemade Mc Ribs (don't ask me where I got the unicorn meat)

Brian Ilten: Large Grill

Chuck + 2: Brats, Buns

BaseballMom: Pasta salad (I assume)

Brown Troy: Frank's Red Hot Chicken dip

Scott Stradling: BBQ & Meat

Jlar64: Chips
Discar: Case of Water
Derek Mancini: Smoked beef brisket
Barbara Peccia: Brownies
Erika Grimes: Chips
Ralph D. Apel: Cookies
Adrian Cabral
Eman Ascencio
Keys Charlamane
Anthony Perez
Laurie Lazar-Boritz
Steven Cervåntes
Jonathan Ilten
Kyle Owens
Todd VVolf
Joseph Rodriguez
Jacob Sorling
Smiley Love
Stevi Widhalm Apel
Suzie Genovese
Joe Figueroa
Kyle Morrissey
Cindy Lowe
Sara Apel Kelly
Paul Tibbet
Jennifer Salazar LoSchiavo
Glen Mckee
Tina Conrad
Christian J. Ilten
Ã…lyssa Joy Dacut
Juan Carlos Vazquez
Braden Grimes
Christopher James Paul Kraft
Cåndice Sålåzår
Cheryl Mc Swain Cooley (Family)
Coral Marshall

Mancini79+4: Cooler of Ice, Canopy, Table, Homemade Mc Ribs (don't ask me where I got the unicorn meat)

Brian Ilten: Large Grill

Chuck + 2: Brats, Buns

BaseballMom: Pasta salad (I assume)

Brown Troy: Frank's Red Hot Chicken dip

Scott Stradling: BBQ & Meat

Jlar64: Chips
Discar: Case of Water
Derek Mancini: Smoked beef brisket
Barbara Peccia: Brownies
Erika Grimes: Chips
Ralph D. Apel: Cookies
Gotbeer: Name Tags, Napkins, Garbage Bags
Tomsred: Plates, Napkins, Utensils, Sides and Condiments
John Steverding
Ettin +1
Adrian Cabral
Eman Ascencio
Keys Charlamane
Anthony Perez
Laurie Lazar-Boritz
Steven Cervåntes
Jonathan Ilten
Kyle Owens
Todd VVolf
Joseph Rodriguez
Jacob Sorling
Smiley Love
Stevi Widhalm Apel
Suzie Genovese
Joe Figueroa
Kyle Morrissey
Cindy Lowe
Sara Apel Kelly
Paul Tibbet
Jennifer Salazar LoSchiavo
Glen Mckee
Tina Conrad
Christian J. Ilten
Ã…lyssa Joy Dacut
Juan Carlos Vazquez
Braden Grimes
Christopher James Paul Kraft
Cåndice Sålåzår
Cheryl Mc Swain Cooley (Family)
Coral Marshall
Edited by tomsred

I think i can bring my pop up. Also, I can bring a 1/6 bbl keg of Dudes Double Trunk. I just need 5 people to give me 10 bucks each to cover the cost or the beer. Anyone interested?

Did someone say beer?  Although $10 might be worth it just for the shade.  I'll call the beer a bonus.