• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com 2014 Summer Fanfest Weekend

Chuck

10259800_10203177271049095_8235775275369

Angels fans, play softball for a great cause! 

On June 21st we will hold our 8th annual AngelsWin.com Softball game. The game will be held at Pioneer Park, right next to the Miracle League Field where our favorite kids with special needs play the game we all love. 

Rejoining us for a third year is Angels Fox Sports Announcer on telecasts, Victor Rojas. Playing in his second contest is Lakers Fox Sports West analyst Chris McGee. Joining us for the first time this summer is Anaheim Ducks Fox Sports analyst Kent French. We will be announcing a player to be named later from the Angels alum as well. 

Please RSVP so we you can be drafted on a team by May 15th. 

The Time: 8:30 am PST is the first game of three. Be there by 8:00 am PST for warm ups! Game times TBA.

The Cause: All proceeds go to the OC Miracle League to help keep the Miracle League Field available for the most precious kids in the world and give them a nice field to play the game we all love. 

The Location: Pioneer Park, 2565 E Underhill Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806

The Cost: Minimum $10 per player for costs of using the field. Please bring some extra cash or check to donate toward the Miracle League. Remember, this is a charity event! We will have a cash bucket. 

If you're not a player but want to support this cause, please come out and witness these incredibly fun games and donate toward the OC Miracle League.

The Draft: May 15th, 7 PM PST

RVSP'd so far

Updated list: 

Chuck Richter
Mark Suzuki
Adam Dodge
Victor Rojas (Angels FSW Announcer)
Kent French (Anaheim Ducks FSW)
Chris McGee (LA Lakers FSW)
Angels Alum (To Be Named Later)
Lisa Dolan
Cory Hinkle
Richard O.
Victor Varadi
Christian Ilten
The Cooley Family
Jlar64 + 5 family members
Eric Denton
Bryan Rivera
Jared Tims+1 girl 
Gary Klingelsmith
Jose Lua
Bobby Schiffer
Paul Tibbet
Paul Jason Meyer
GregAlso +2 (friend Saul [pitched last year] & Wife Noelle) 
Freddy Martinez
Rudy Perez
Ceasar Lopez
Ray Gonzales
Glen McKee

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/701047386603619/

10257893_10203258164751387_2160974035425

not sure if I can play -- (no big loss) - just had some out patient back surgery last week -- may be able to DH once.

I will be there for Fan Fest weekend but won't have ready transportation -- how far is the ballpark from the Big A ?

If I cannot make the softball game, count me in for a charitable donation for the cause.

Chuck, I'm in, as long as players are needed and it isn't like 50 per team.

Nah, you're in Mark. Cool. 

Our signups are down this year so we'll have about 10 per team it looks like. And just like Adam said, some players will jump to other teams. 

10259800_10203177271049095_8235775275369

Angels fans, play softball for a great cause!

On June 21st we will hold our 8th annual AngelsWin.com Softball game. The game will be held at Pioneer Park, right next to the Miracle League Field where our favorite kids with special needs play the game we all love.

Rejoining us for a third year is Angels Fox Sports Announcer on telecasts, Victor Rojas. Playing in his second contest is Lakers Fox Sports West analyst Chris McGee. Joining us for the first time this summer is Anaheim Ducks Fox Sports analyst Kent French. We will be announcing a player to be named later from the Angels alum as well.

Please RSVP so we you can be drafted on a team by May 15th.

The Time: 8:30 am PST is the first game of three. Be there by 8:00 am PST for warm ups! Game times TBA.

The Cause: All proceeds go to the OC Miracle League to help keep the Miracle League Field available for the most precious kids in the world and give them a nice field to play the game we all love.

The Location: Pioneer Park, 2565 E Underhill Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806

The Cost: Minimum $10 per player for costs of using the field. Please bring some extra cash or check to donate toward the Miracle League. Remember, this is a charity event! We will have a cash bucket.

If you're not a player but want to support this cause, please come out and witness these incredibly fun games and donate toward the OC Miracle League.

The Draft: May 15th, 7 PM PST

RVSP'd so far

Chuck Richter

Mark Suzuki

Adam Dodge

Lisa Dolan

Cory Hinkle

Susie Grana

Richard O.

Victor

(ADD YOUR NAME HERE)

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/701047386603619/

Chuck Richter

Mark Suzuki

Adam Dodge

Lisa Dolan

Cory Hinkle

Susie Grana

Richard O.

Victor Varadi

Christian Ilten

Tina Conrad

The Cooley Family

Eric Denton

Bryan Rivera

Gary Klingelsmith

Jose Lua

Bobby Schiffer

Paul Tibbet

Paul Jason Meyer

(ADD YOUR NAME HERE)

Jared Tims+1 girl

• 2 weeks later...

Added my name to the list:

Updated list: 

Chuck Richter
Mark Suzuki
Adam Dodge
Lisa Dolan
Cory Hinkle
Richard O.
Victor Varadi
Christian Ilten
The Cooley Family
Eric Denton
Bryan Rivera
Jared Tims+1 girl 
Gary Klingelsmith
Jose Lua
Bobby Schiffer
Paul Tibbet
Paul Jason Meyer
GregAlso +2 (friend Saul [pitched last year] & Wife Noelle) 
Freddy Martinez
Rudy Perez
Ceasar Lopez
Ray Gonzales
Glen McKee

No, we can do better than that. I can put a team together of true Angel fans myself if need be and it would include male and females. Playing one game really does not achieve a tourney feel.

Nice. I actually think I spoke too soon also. I shared the Softball and Golf events on other pages on Facebook and I'm getting more signups now.