• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sick Rotation Alert

Chuck

This wasn't difficult to predict.

Chuck, you gotta do whats right and whats best for the team and delete this thread. You have angered the baseball gods..

We need to start posting Smokey the Bear commercials anytime a thread like this pops up.

No way. I will continue to post good things when they're notable. I'm not superstitious.

I think the starting pitching is much better than expected ... not sure I would call it SICK. I would love to see a trade for a quality veteran before the deadline.

I've seen enough 'quality' veterans over the past several seasons to last a lifetime. Just let Weave and CJ be the vets and let the young sp's develop. Enough of the expensive, washed up has beens that our FO is infatuated with. A quality veteran is just what we don't need - if they are quality and veteran, they are not available.

No way. I will continue to post good things when they're notable. I'm not superstitious.

Chuck,

I'm new to the site but I agree with you, no reason to delete it. Just been a rough road trip no need to panic at the moment. The way the starting pitching was going was no fluke. I am excited to see how Richards responds in tomorrow's game. On a positive note, Bedrosian looked great. Really hoping he can be the closer in the future. Along with Alvarez and Morin, the bullpen could be very tough in upcoming years.

Chuck,

I'm new to the site but I agree with you, no reason to delete it. Just been a rough road trip no need to panic at the moment. The way the starting pitching was going was no fluke. I am excited to see how Richards responds in tomorrow's game. On a positive note, Bedrosian looked great. Really hoping he can be the closer in the future. Along with Alvarez and Morin, the bullpen could be very tough in upcoming years.

Yep.

For as much negativity that has been posted the past four years, hell yeah I'm going to create a good-feel topic when it's warranted. 

Was a little confused as to why Shoemaker came out of the bullpen today.  I understand with the day off they can skip his spot in the rotation, but he was stretched out and had 9 straight starts between the minors and Angels.  He has pitched well for the Angels as a starter so I just don't get it.  Now if he pitches his next scheduled start, it'll be on 8 days rest which can fk up his routine.  This is the type of back and forth I think messed with Richards the last season or two.

Was a little confused as to why Shoemaker came out of the bullpen today.  I understand with the day off they can skip his spot in the rotation, but he was stretched out and had 9 straight starts between the minors and Angels.  He has pitched well for the Angels as a starter so I just don't get it.  Now if he pitches his next scheduled start, it'll be on 8 days rest which can fk up his routine.  This is the type of back and forth I think messed with Richards the last season or two.

it would have made more sense to bring Shoemaker in after CJ left the game and use him for multiple innings of long relief, rather than using 5 different relief pitchers

it would have made more sense to bring Shoemaker in after CJ left the game and use him for multiple innings of long relief, rather than using 5 different relief pitchers

Agreed. It's just another scratch-your-head moment in the management of this pitching staff.