• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Friday Night Shenanigans

DR used to go to the track quite a bit but hasn't been in a while.  I like Hollywood Park because of the salty people there.  Which one do you go to, gotbeer?  I'll meet you there one of these days if you can do Hollywood Park.

Right now it's Santa Anita season.  Hollywood is closer, but it's gone downhill.  And this summer is most likely the last season before it closes down.  So they really don't give a rats behind anymore.  I stupid second guessed a double today, replaced it with a horse that someone said had a better chance.  That cost me a $198 win.  /sigh.  

• 9 years later...
1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Aren't you supposed to be working on securing a future for your family instead of scouring Angelswin archives to meaningless bump threads? Focus, Taylor, focus.

It's called research. DowningRules is one of my writing inspirations.