• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/23/14 Royals @ Angels

Cool.  So it's fun to go back and forth like this and all, but if you guys just look at CJ's overall splits with Iannetta and Conger, you'll find they're pretty much dead even.  

BUT... BUT... BUT.... 

But nothing.  You guys are wrong, and the stats don't support you. 

beat me to it. era difference of about .2, i believe. both have a plenty big sample size (above 150 innings). i think realistically some pitchers pitch better with one or the other. cj is not one of those pitchers. end of argument.

edit:

oh, and a difference of .2 for SO/BB.

Edited by krAbs

Cool.  So it's fun to go back and forth like this and all, but if you guys just look at CJ's overall splits with Iannetta and Conger, you'll find they're pretty much dead even.  

BUT... BUT... BUT.... 

But nothing.  You guys are wrong, and the stats don't support you. 

I admit they're pretty close. The only point I was trying to make, is that he pitched well against the Astros, and got shelled by the Jays.

It's not because Iannetta is a good receiver.

I also noticed that umpires have a lot to do with the Conger/Iannetta split. There's a lot more detail that goes into this situation.

the game is over?  when did the game end in the 2nd inning anyone know?  

if the rules didnt change i believe we have 7 more innings of iannetta's pitch framing.

Since when do YOU wait til the end of the game to pop off?   Since when do you wait for a game to start before you start spouting the same tired idiocy?

Since when do YOU wait til the end of the game to pop off?   Since when do you wait for a game to start before you start spouting the same tired idiocy?

huh?  when do i wait till end of game to pop off and when do i wait for game to start before i start spouting same idiocy?

lol this gameday thread tonight..

braveheart-o.gif

haha this is a weirdly violent thread (and board, recently) for a team that is now actively approaching 1st in the west for the first time in...a long, long time. especially with the a's stumbling a bit.

side note, TROUT!!!