• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New snorkeling mask makes breathing underwater a snap

I told the UPS driver who comes to my office all about this problem. He said he'll get right on it.

Snorkels for everyone by Bastille day!!!

as a history teacher that is covering the french revolution in 7th grade right now, i appreciate your post more than most.

liberty! equality! fraternity!

Wow, that could be fairly revolutionary (haaaah!;sorry) for snorkeling.  I'm SCUBA-certified, and have always loved snorkeling and free-diving so this would make free-diving much more comfortable if it works as claimed.

It was a tough-task to teach people to snorkel.  The mouthpiece, and breathing through your mouth-only is a foreign idea.  With this contraption, it would be easier to free-dive underwater and resume breathing back at the surface.  It took me a while to learn how to purge water from the snorkel upon returning to the surface.  This seems like seeing and swimming like the fishes.  I'm excited to try one out soon!