• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The One Thing we are Beating the A's at...

We must remember that this is a business and this situation falls into Business 101. 

If I owned a company/franchise/business, there would be no way I would help my competitor out and ensure they have a better chance of reducing my revenue. The Giants are operating as a franchise seeking to maximize profits just like every other, not being douches. This problem is on MLB.

It's not exactly a fair analogy. MLB has an anti-trust exemption and does lots of things that are anti-free market. I don't think anyone is arguing that what the Giants are doing isn't smart and what the A's did was dumb but it's still a really dickish move. This is like if you have an old car you aren't using and then your friend's car breaks down and you Give him your old car to drive while he is getting a new one. Then once he gets a new car you ask for your old car back and he says "you gave it to me. You can buy it from me". Sure it's his right and it's smart business, but it's a douche move.

Attendance.

The A's are 27th in all of baseball for attendance. Pathetic.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

As well as they are playing, they are still behind Houston and Miami for attendance this year. 

clearly, the marlins and astros need new stadiums with tons of of luxury boxes so they can generate insane amounts of new revenue. 

get 'er done!

What kind of outfield design is that? Were they trying to beat out the Astros for douchiest outfield in the majors?

i'd like to suggest they put a BART station right by the A's bullpen. that way the A's can continue to grab random people that none of us have ever heard of and continue to turn them into quality pitchers that baffle the halos.

that would be way cooler than having a train riding on a wall painted white so that no one on tv can pick up the flight of the ball. good plan, houston, you morons.

• 2 months later...