• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California June 3rd Primary

Most of our elections this time are for judges, some of whom are unopposed (but they have to appear on the ballot anyway). Perhaps the most interesting race is for Clark County Sheriff, because the local police have been under intense scrutiny for what many perceive as a "shoot first, ask questions later" approach to many situations.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I realized why California is such a mess when I looked on my absentee ballot and noticed how many incumbents are Democrats. Many of the Republicans are running on a "no-nonsense, non-partisan" platform— which is why they won't get elected.

i'm not voting for any incumbents for the state. these morons have bankrupted us and there's just no reason to keep giving them the keys to the vault any longer.

I made two exceptions to this: I voted for Moonbeam and Kamala Harris, since I think they've done a good job of making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

I think we can all agree that Neil Kashkari's commercial is awesome. Something straight out of a Colbert Report episode.

I just want to know how many takes they needed to get the axe thing with the little toy train JUST RIGHT.

This should be good: In the Republican Lieutenant Governor primary we have one candidate who, when seeking the US Senate seat held by Harry Reid, said that Americans could barter for health care by trading chickens, versus another who claims not to be a personal injury attorney even though his law firm handles personal injury cases.

Welcome to politics, Nevada style - in the state that decides tied elections by drawing playing cards.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

To my knowledge, there have been at least two elections since I have lived in Nevada that were decided by card draws. So far none have been statewide elections. For the most part this happens in rural counties where there aren't a lot of votes cast.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan