• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Home Opener Event on April 9th - Brought to you by the OC Sports Grill & AngelsWin.com

Let me know where you decide.  We are already burned out on this place.  Troy says we should start tailgating anyway... ;)

I don't blame you guys. I'm not happy with them right now. Look for a new poll (for a new home) in this forum. 

Let me know where you decide.  We are already burned out on this place.  Troy says we should start tailgating anyway... ;)

We were gonna try to get up there a few hours early. Maybe we'll go to the Catch or Hooters haha... The only thing about tailgating is the clusterf*ck of a parking lot after the game....

We were gonna try to get up there a few hours early. Maybe we'll go to the Catch or Hooters haha... The only thing about tailgating is the clusterf*ck of a parking lot after the game....

He was thinking about out by the Coors Light sign...there's nobody out there.  He is in a training until 5 somewhere in Anaheim, so I don't know what time he will meet us.

Apology for the Home Opener Event
by Geoff Stoddart, AngelsWin.com Director of Social Media

Dear Angels Family,

We owe you all a huge apology. On top of a really horrific start to the season by our beloved team, it has come to our attention that the Home Opener Party that we co-sponsored with the OC Sports Grill had a lot of issues as well.

We were unable to distribute the prizes we brought for the raffle. Some people were charged incorrectly on their checks. There were other issues as well, but we’ll just leave it there. The bottom line is that we planned and organized an event that did not deliver on what we promoted. This is unacceptable and we sincerely apologize!

We take what we do for the you very seriously! Those of you who attended the Spring Training Fanfest know that we like to put on a great (and well organized) party! The Fanfest was a blast, but we always want to strive to improve. That’s why we sent out a post-event survey to get your input on how we can make it better next year.

This Home Opener event at the OC Sports Grill was … well … we’re just incredibly embarrassed. Again, we sincerely apologize.

Please know that we are working very hard to figure out exactly how things went off the rails so we can ensure that it never happens again.

Sincerely,

The AngelsWin.com Board of Directors

Good stuff..

On Friday, April 19th the Angels host the Detroit Tigers.

Torii Hunter's return to Anaheim.

Perhaps the Angelswin.com folks could organize a return of  the TORIITOWN section for his return.

It could be inter-changed with TROUT-TOWN for sure, but I think it would demonstrate the class of Angels fans.......

and the fact that Torii's a great ballplayer, did well for us and this organization and is still a great guy even if he's in another uni.

The way the Angels have been playing the sign may just read TouretteTown.