• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Home Opener Event on April 9th - Brought to you by the OC Sports Grill & AngelsWin.com

Not making it to OC Sports Grill. There is something else happening.

• Tuesday, April 9th, 7:05pm vs. Oakland A’s
  • CJ Wilson and Jarrod Parker are the scheduled starters
  • Opening Night Ceremonies with Color Guard, giant flag and Flyover scheduled
  • Bobby Knoop tossing honorary 1st pitch...  Angels second baseman from 1964 into the 1969 season.  Recipient of three gold gloves.  Selected team MVP by his teammates on four occasions.  He spent nine seasons as a major league player and 21 as a coach.  He returned to the Angels this past winter as a special assignment infield instructor. 
  • Wall Calendar giveaway presented by Smart & Final
  • Live Music in the Garden…From 5:30-6:30, “Bristol to Memory” will perform in the Music Garden

Good stuff..

On Friday, April 19th the Angels host the Detroit Tigers.

Torii Hunter's return to Anaheim.

Perhaps the Angelswin.com folks could organize a return of  the TORIITOWN section for his return.

It could be inter-changed with TROUT-TOWN for sure, but I think it would demonstrate the class of Angels fans.......

and the fact that Torii's a great ballplayer, did well for us and this organization and is still a great guy even if he's in another uni.

Wow, was this a bust. Had a nice time with A few fans but got screwed by OC Sports Grill. They took my credit card while I ate and I spent $32 in food. I paid in cash but they imprinted and charged my card for $72. Now I'm stuck disputing the charges. Not going to eat there again!

Wow, was this a bust. Had a nice time with A few fans but got screwed by OC Sports Grill. They took my credit card while I ate and I spent $32 in food. I paid in cash but they imprinted and charged my card for $72. Now I'm stuck disputing the charges. Not going to eat there again!

I'm glad you brought this up. We're not pleased with them either. This is the second event we planned with them and they dropped the ball, BIG TIME. 

We're in the process of looking for a "New Home" so don't worry. In the meantime, PM me Greg as I know the owner. I will relay his email address to you.The owners were nowhere to be found for both the season and home opener. A microphone was not provided for us to even have our raffle. Last year was much better, but it appears they're too big for us or we're too big for them.. Time to move on. 

Hundreds of people were there, but the service was crap, and now I hear of this happening to you.