• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A Song of Ice and Fire (GoT Book 1-5 Spoilers)

Sorry for the douchey Buzzfeed article but this briefly talks about Tyrion being one of the three heads. I read a crazy in depth sub reddit article on Jon, Dany, and Tyrion being the three heads with all book sources to back it up but I can't find it. I'll keep looking though. Also, remember this is just a theory so I nor anyone actually knows, it's just fun to read.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukebailey/its-raining-in-castamere#.mfOLnOb4L Edited by TobiasFunke

There's countless articles or message board theories referencing the books that talk about the prince that was promised along with multiple other theories.  Of course someone will end up being right but I seem to recall at one point Martin (maybe referenced earlier in this thread) saying only one theory to date that he had seen was close or correct and of course didn't say which one.  Then again that's coming from someone who at times doesn't seem like he knows how to wrap up his story.  I realize he's supposedly told the producers how it ends but after reading the first 3 books so many years ago and waiting for the rest I'll believe it when I see it.   

My personal theory with Bran is that he will "awaken" the Children of the Forest that have been hiding this whole time and they will be the main soldiers in battling The Others.

Also when reading the books they keep eluding to The Wall as a living thing and I want to say talk about a tale of an ice dragon living within The Wall (right?). You might get your Bran controlling a dragon there Cezero if he is leading the battle against The Others and takes over the ice dragon that will eventually break out of The Wall.

There is a reverse theory to the whole Tyrion thing as well.  What is known is the Mad King raped Tywin's wife on her wedding night.  But that wouldn't mean he's Tyrion's father because Tyrion is younger than both Cersei and Jamie.  We know their mother died during the birth of Tyrion.  So it's possible that Cersei and Jamie are the children of the Mad King and Tyrion is the only true Lannister.  Would also explain why Joffrey was bat shit crazy.  I think Tyrion being a Targaryen is too obvious that it's probably not true.  I think GRRM could have put that in the books as a curve ball.  Tyrion in the books is described almost the same way the Targaryen's are explained ... same hair, skin, and eye color.  Just seems like that was put there on purpose to lead people down a road that turns out to not be true.  But I guess it could also be possible.

Edited by Chimi

There is too much correlation in the books about Tyrion and the Targaryens to make it where there is no way Tyrion is not somehow related to the Targaryens.

Schil, I agree with you also Jon is the one everyone is rooting for. To all of a sudden make him the ultimate bad guy would be retarded. Though GRRM has done some insane shit in these books so I wouldn't put it past him.

chim, i thought aryes didn't claim first right but he did take some liberties during the bedding. that's what i remembered. 

tobias, there's no doubt in my mind r+l=j. so it's my opinion that jon is the song of ice and fire himself. he's going to be reborn as azor ahai or whatever that guy's name is.

That's true, he does worship the old Gods. I don't know, but I'd love for him to come at the eleventh hour and save the North's face. I would approve in the show if Brienne and Podrik by going around Moat Caitlin meet the Crannogmen/Reed and tell them what happened with Sansa and get the Reeds to attack the Bolton's from the South.

If you think about it though, Howland played a part in Ned's life, is talked about in the books, not dead, yet we've never seen or been introduced to him. Is that not weird to you?

I think the simplest answer as to why he's mentioned and should play a role is that he and Ned were the only two people to leave the Tower of Joy alive.  With Ned losing his head only Reed knows what Lyanna made Ned promise on her deathbed.  Of course that doesn't mean the simplest answer is right.  Whether he intended for this to happen or not I have to give props to Martin.  Him not finishing the books has led to so many theories, dissections of the books and discussions like this that only increases interest in the story.