• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Info on Trout's swing problems

The author pointed out what Pujols had told Trout, he was standing too upright. It seems really odd that so many components of his swing altered from last season to this, his front left leg planting too soon, the angle of his foot pointing outward instead of towards the plate. Great hitters are usually machines that have only one component slip out of sync at a time while Trout looks more like he tried to completely revamp his swing in the off season.

Edited by Eric Notti

Interesting read.  Personally, I think at times he's not trying to just put the ball in play using the whole field but trying to get his pitch so he can hit it out.  I believe it comes from his change in the order, where he's not thinking his primary goal is to get on base but is worried about driving in runs.

I just wish they'd put him back at leadoff.

Interesting read.  Personally, I think at times he's not trying to just put the ball in play using the whole field but trying to get his pitch so he can hit it out.  I believe it comes from his change in the order, where he's not thinking his primary goal is to get on base but is worried about driving in runs.

Trout was only the leadoff 18 games last season. He had significantly better numbers as a #2 hitter.

Agreed

Interesting read. Personally, I think at times he's not trying to just put the ball in play using the whole field but trying to get his pitch so he can hit it out. I believe it comes from his change in the order, where he's not thinking his primary goal is to get on base but is worried about driving in runs.