• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fan smashes old lady

As bad as some of those people looked, especially the one that got the ball.... I wonder what happened after the cameras got back to the game.

Also, some of the comments in this thread and on the other site are beyond stupid.

Rump rangers? Well said.

As bad as some of those people looked, especially the one that got the ball.... I wonder what happened after the cameras got back to the game.

Also, some of the comments in this thread and on the other site are beyond stupid.

Rump rangers? Well said.

I think we've found a new name for Sneaky and his boys in Arlington.

Pretty typical these days.  I've seen many grown douches diving around for souvenirs like that with no regard for anybody.

The problem is, if you step-in to protect somebody from getting douche-crushed, they assume it's a challenge to fight..  Which is usually fine with me; I brought my gang too.

As 909 as that guy may be, and as douchey as that was, I still only see white people in the diamond club.

I guess I'm not really contributing to the conversation, just an observation.

Also, is it 909 or 951? Brandon, lil help?

Naw, it's diamond club. Easily the HB/Costa Mesa bro. Hangs at Sharkeez or Sutra Friday and Saturday nights. His preferred clothing style is the hipster bro, because bros aren't cool now that it's not 1998....This means a flat bill hat, soul patch goatee, fitted Hurley tank top, cargo shorts, and some Rainbow flip flops.

Unfortunately this kind of thing happens a lot. Some people are pretty oblivious to anything but themselves. We get a fair number of foul balls in our section, but I don't even make an attempt at them, I'm watching out for this kind of goofball more than a baseball.

Even without foul balls.

Last game had aisle seats close to the dugout. Two hipster bros double fisting are walking up the aisle when one suddenly starts stumbling backwards and falls on my girlfriend, but I see it happening so I push him enough to not end up like this old lady.

No one gave a shit who he fell on and people were cheering that he didn't spill his beers. Dick nose didn't apologize until I said something, but it was the same as this video where no one cares about the person possibly injured and are more interested in whether he caught the ball.

Besides the fact that the team loses every time I go out to the park, being around stupid people is what keeps me from attending more games. There have been a couple occasions where I've had to relocate out of fear of an inebriated fan endangering my kids. Some years ago I took the kids to a game and there was a group of drunk fans sitting in the row behind us that were wasted and swearing every other word. Uncomfortable, I decided to move the family to another set of seats one section over. A few minutes after, I hear commotion and look over to see that one of the guys (a large dude) had fallen over the seats in front of them - where we were previously sitting - face down on the pavement, spilling his beer all over the place. Had we not moved, our night would've been ruined...instead it was ruined by Joe Saunders giving up 8 runs in one inning to a Rays team that, at the time, was one of the worst hitting teams in the league.

I actually saw a "fan complaint hotline" that is advertised along the right field signage somewhere near section 346. I would encourage anyone who deals with this kind of stuff to find that number and keep it handy just in case. You can call or text to complain about unruly or inappropriate fans. I'm not sure how quick they respond, but I do know for the most part when you just let ushers know about people being inappropriate, and the whole section seems to not like it, they do their best to remove them from the seats or at the least tell them to keep it down.

I'm an adult and understand booing and heckling and all that stuff, and I usually don't care. But when there's kids around and there's some drunk douche bags swearing loudly, I don't hesitate to let the ushers know they're ruining the experience for people around them. I'm one of those guys that likes to keep the game fun for everyone.

Edited by CaliAngel