• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Power Rankings - This is weird

nate

Angels are starting to show up in the top 10 and even top 5 of some power rankings.  When was the last time that happened?  Back around the Greinke trade I am thinking.

Angels have the 5th best record in MLB and third best in the AL.  They are also close to the top in runs, runs allowed (in the good way), most hitting and pitching stats.

Amazing turnaround.  Of course it is still early but all great signs.  The pitching is the most amazing thing to me.  Props to Mike, Jerry and the rest in charge for the changes they made.

ESPN has the Dodgers and Cardinals ahead of the Angels. I dont get that at all.

agreed.

The dogs bullpwn is at BEST what we have...the reality is theyve been pretty bad.

They are scoring runs, but the media and their fans still look at the big names on the team like they are still in their prime. Agon is no better than pujols, and both are declining with age....the difference is pujols' struggles have been bombarded by the media

And anyone who doesnt think there is something going on with kershaw is crazy...and once you take that into account...thats a different team

Angels are starting to show up in the top 10 and even top 5 of some power rankings.  When was the last time that happened?  Back around the Greinke trade I am thinking.

Angels have the 5th best record in MLB and third best in the AL.  They are also close to the top in runs, runs allowed (in the good way), most hitting and pitching stats.

Amazing turnaround.  Of course it is still early but all great signs.  The pitching is the most amazing thing to me.  Props to Mike, Jerry and the rest in charge for the changes they made.

Holy crap, I had no idea we had the 5th best record.  13-8 on the road helps!

ESPN has the Dodgers and Cardinals ahead of the Angels. I dont get that at all.

And the Orioles.  22nd in runs scored, -8 run differential, and 4-6 this last week.  Clearly being 2 games over .500 in the AL East is like 10 games over in any other pitiful division.

agreed.

The dogs bullpwn is at BEST what we have...the reality is theyve been pretty bad.

They are scoring runs, but the media and their fans still look at the big names on the team like they are still in their prime. Agon is no better than pujols, and both are declining with age....the difference is pujols' struggles have been bombarded by the media

And anyone who doesnt think there is something going on with kershaw is crazy...and once you take that into account...thats a different team

Not to mention that they play in the weaker NL and, ignoring this past weekend, have padded their record with a ton of early wins against a horrible Dbacks team.