• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels

The best thing about this is that they still don't have their complete roster just yet and Trout hasn't really turned things on. They have room to grow and be even better

Calhoun/Hamilton/Freese all back shortly

Burnett and likely 1 of Bedrosian/Alvarez added to this pen at some point

Cowgill and Richards are the 2 standouts for me so far this year. Their performances have been huge

Boys Im so Pumped this year :) we r playing well, getting consistent pitching this year.

What à difference.

Question... is green, cowgill And conga all from Angels farm system or did we sign thèse guys? Very happy with all 3

Green and Cowgill are not

Conger is

Conger

Richards

Skaggs(they drafted him originally!)

Morin

Calhoun

Lucho

Efren Navarro

Those are the Halos farmhands who we have seen this season and have contributed in ways

That's a nice list of young players. I have been surprised that so many have contributed so far and that MS has actually played so many.

Who says we have no farm system?

Thanks guys. I learn à lot from reading here, i didnt think baseball was as in depth as I Read from u guys :

Up here in Canada, baseball is not huge so we dont learn to much. So Thx guys for always been informive. I try my hardest to learn more n more about my halos :)

So Cowgill and Green. Where did they play last year. I mean Green has been GREAT this year. He is hitting machine :)

Green was a draft pick and in the A's system, same for Cowgill except the Mets.

Cowgill was originally drafted by the A's, but couldn't reach a contract agreement. He was then drafted by the Diamondbacks in 08. Oddly enough AZ then traded him to the A's a few seasons later.