• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the majors 5-17 (Kazmir Tossed in the 2nd)

Good, go Indians! 

Being happy for terrible umpiring can come back to bite ya.

That same brain-dead idiot is going to be on the field, or behind the plate, when YOU don't want a brain-dead idiot there.

Just sayin..

Edited by Homebrewer

I am a Nor Cal Angels fan. I watch a lot of A's & Giants games. It's only 1/4 into the season, but I just don't see us catching the A's. They are so balanced. Good at everything, especially situational hitting - our biggest weakness. So far, we've had a terrible time with teams in our division. Unless something radical happens to the Angels, it's going to be another long off-season.

I am a Nor Cal Angels fan. I watch a lot of A's & Giants games. It's only 1/4 into the season, but I just don't see us catching the A's. They are so balanced. Good at everything, especially situational hitting - our biggest weakness. So far, we've had a terrible time with teams in our division. Unless something radical happens to the Angels, it's going to be another long off-season.

It's a good thing the A's collapse in the playoffs. Angels don't need to catch the A's to make the post season.

It's a good thing the A's collapse in the playoffs. Angels don't need to catch the A's to make the post season.

The A's make it to the post season with vastly superior managing, coaching, and FO decisions...

I'm an Angels fan, yet the differences aren't lost on me.

The homer mods here are relegated to coming up with vastly superior excuses and rhetoric, as usual...

Edited by Homebrewer

Umps are having a real solid 24 hours.  

Fredi Gonzalez ejected after a pretty clearly foul ball is ruled fair:  http://m.mlb.com/video/v32937797/atlstl-gonzalez-ejected-after-bunt-ruled-fair

Sean Barber taunts Bourjos and then tosses him:  http://m.mlb.com/video/v32918763/atlstl-bourjos-matheny-ejected-between-innings

Not to mention 3 obviously terrible checked swing calls in our series against the Rays.  

Edited by markb

Umps are having a real solid 24 hours.  

Fredi Gonzalez ejected after a pretty clearly foul ball is ruled fair:  http://m.mlb.com/video/v32937797/atlstl-gonzalez-ejected-after-bunt-ruled-fair

Sean Barber taunts Bourjos and then tosses him:  http://m.mlb.com/video/v32918763/atlstl-bourjos-matheny-ejected-between-innings

Not to mention 3 obviously terrible checked swing calls in our series against the Rays.  

The only bad part of seeing the old ones go, is seeing the new ones fit right in where they left off.

The A's make it to the post season with vastly superior managing, coaching, and FO decisions...

The homer mods here are relegated to coming up with vastly superior excuses and rhetoric, as usual...

You must be a blast at parties.

I'm a huge fan of fans calling my opinion rhetoric. I have never once been asked to have a certain opinion about anything on here. I am a fan first a moderator second. If I disagree with your opinion it has nothing to do with me being a moderator. I will say this though if you honestly believe there's a better place to share your opinion HB, a place where the mods will treat you with more respect, then by all means post there. My opinion is just that my opinion, it's not rhetoric.

You must be a blast at parties.

I spent the 70's working for Bill Graham. I'm pretty sure I would get a solid laugh just hearing what your idea of a "party" is..

But you are right, I wouldn't be much fun with a group of your workmates gathered with wine and cheese and dip, to watch a football game, which I figure is pretty much your definition of the word...

I'm a huge fan of fans calling my opinion rhetoric. I have never once been asked to have a certain opinion about anything on here. I am a fan first a moderator second. If I disagree with your opinion it has nothing to do with me being a moderator. I will say this though if you honestly believe there's a better place to share your opinion HB, a place where the mods will treat you with more respect, then by all means post there. My opinion is just that my opinion, it's not rhetoric.

So you will fight for YOUR right to have an opinion, yet you spend most of your time here wagging your finger at people for having one of their own. OK, but if I were you... I would think about constantly putting myself in that position...but that's just me.

I spent the 70's working for Bill Graham. I'm pretty sure I would get a solid laugh just hearing what your idea of a "party" is..

But you are right, I wouldn't be much fun with a group of your workmates gathered with wine and cheese and dip, to watch a football game, which I figure is pretty much your definition of the word...

BRTky.jpg

Cut the crap with the "homer mods" stuff. I made those comments not as a mod, but as a fan the believes the season isn't over 42 games into the season. It's not rhetorical but rather straight to the point. It's also not rhetorical that the A's fail when in the playoffs while another AL West team still makes it to the WS.

I like you try to devalue my opinion by calling me a homer mod, yet get all pissy when someone doesn't respect yours. I'm sorry you have already written off the Angels only 42 games into the season. Do we need to add a Homebrewer disclaimer when someone posts a positive outlook on the team? (that was rhetorical).

Go A's! (No "Homebrewer" disclaimer needed)