• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Legal Pot in the US Is Crippling Mexican Cartels

Interesting post B. Very informative.

I find the industry fascinating. I don't smoke or care to (I actually have no interest in the product, but if the state is going to make it legal I found it prudent to do some due diligence and financial/business analysis), but as you can probably tell from my posts that I am involved in the industry. 

After pulling together a top attorney, top CPA, and my most influential business mentor found it to be a completely viable business option to where we created a business model with a politician here in CA and have included it in my business portfolio. Since then it's a trip to see how many prominent business people, doctors, etc. are involved in the industry in some capacity. I'm pretty closed to most about being involved because of the stigma (plus it's a miniscule portion of my business that I am phasing out because of the economics), but it's a trip coming across people that just want to give me 100k or so and build them the same business model/commercial grow....people of all types just want in. It seems that once people have seen that the industry has only grown and people aren't being put in jail that people want in thinking it's the cash cow that it can be......the people you simply see at a hydro store is a trip.  

Being into a lot of the media out there I figured there may be others here like that as well, even if just to follow the politics of it, and figured I would over share.....figured a little insight to supplement the news we all talk about would be interesting. 

• 1 month later...