• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Freese Update

If that situation came to be, at least there may be some offensive pieces now that could be moved now for a decent starter stopgap.

The solid play of Green, Conger, and Cowgill/Cron could allow Kendrick, Iannetta, and even Calhoun or Aybar as trade bait.

If that situation came to be, at least there may be some offensive pieces now that could be moved now for a decent starter stopgap.

The solid play of Green, Conger, and Cowgill/Cron could allow Kendrick, Iannetta, and even Calhoun or Aybar as trade bait.

And I think if this team is contending at deadline you'll see a trade for a decent #4 type to eat innings.

Why would they trade away their regulars if they are contending? It has to be a low cost rental.

I think it's highly doubtful the Angels trade for a #4 type of starting pitcher that eats innings at the trade deadline.  Normally, when a team makes a deadline move, it's to acquire a difference maker in the short term that'll help get to the playoffs and possibly the World Series, like the Angels did for Zach Greinke and Mark Texeira. 

Was meaning that more as a what would happen scenario if a starting pitcher was injured. Think they would then acquire a piece....if that occurred, I don't think they'd stand pat, and don't think they'd go for a big name.

Edited by totdprods