• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fan Video of Trout Walk Off

it seems weird that you're making money off of trout without him being compensated, and AW seems ok with it.  it's not my decision to make, but it's a bit off color for me. i'm only expressing my personal opinion and not calling for any action one way or another.

You mean like this? http://www.cafepress.com/angelswin

or like the ads that appear on every page on angelswin.com?

;)

For what it's worth, this post was about a video from the game. 

Edited by TroutBaseball

it seems weird that you're making money off of trout without him being compensated, and AW seems ok with it.  it's not my decision to make, but it's a bit off color for me. i'm only expressing my personal opinion and not calling for any action one way or another.

yeah, and they are spamm posts. isn't there a rule against spamm on this board?

Yawn.. 

Who wants to hear two jackalopes scream and yell? 

That audio could have been dubbed in from a strip club.   

And Calscuf, loved that comment.   I wouldn't sit in the view section if my life depended on it.    Those dudes had deeper voices, but because of the altitudes, their voices sounded a bit higher.

Everything I have seen has been a fish. Not sure how you want them all to be compensated.

I say let the dude make a buck. As long as he doesn't go spam overboard. I see a lot of dudes with their own personal links to social media, etc. I don't see an issue.

OK, so you're playing within the letter of the (copyright) law. And turning (or trying to turn) a buck on Trout's name. American way, I get it.

But you're being dickish here, so I won't buy your concert-parking-lot-quality crap. American way, bitch.

I intend to respect all copyright rules protecting Mike Trout and all the board rules.  If I violated anything by posting this link I'm happy to respect the mods discretion and recommendations for using Angelswin.com. 

I giving 4-1 odds that the smarter people on his team are going to make anything with a fish, the word 'trout' and any reference to baseball off limits. Cash in while you can.