• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hit and Run

I was rear ended by an uninsured mexican dude (pretty sure undocumented). He told me straight up he wasn't covered and I thought I was screwed. Turns out he was coming home from his construction job and just got got paid. I followed him to his house ( a very sketchy part of LB) he got in my car and we went to an auto body place where he paid cash for my damage. It was about 500$.

Is there any part of LB that isn't sketchy? Or mexican-y?

Wow.  Grow a world-view...

Naples Island, Belmont Heights, Eldorado Estates, Park Estates, Country Club, etc.  But, you would probably still be scared of the affluent Hispanics and Blacks that live there.

In all seriousness I don't know anything about Long Beach other than the aquarium, arena and to stay away from the inner city parts.

Found out the left front headlight will cost $920 for the part. No big deal since insurance covers this but the right front is old and the plastic cover is fogged up. Mercedes, being the dicks they are only sell headlights as a complete unit.

I found an after market plastic lens for $175. I don't know if it will match but worth trying out. I will still be using my old headlight beams but should be able to replace the cover.  

The problem with Mercedes is they don't like offering parts to the makers for reproduction as OEM. So for a lot of parts it is only through Mercedes.