• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aaron Hernandez indicted for two more murders

Now that he's no longer rich & famous, expect his thug friends to roll on him. Aaron will be lucky to survive 5 years behind bars.

Naw, it's the opposite...especially since he kept it street after making it big. With Blood ties he will be fine.

What sucks for him is because he's a celebrity or high profile, he won't be in gen pop for awhile.

What sucks for him is because he's a celebrity or high profile, he won't be in gen pop for awhile.

Depends upon where he is sent. On Tuesday I toured the facility where O. J. Simpson is incarcerated. People there told me that O. J. is treated like a celebrity on the yard, and contrary to a tabloid report (which said that he was "almost killed" in a riot that in fact never occurred) apparently no inmate is out to kill him to make a name for himself.

In the beginning he will probably start out on protective custody, though.

• 8 months later...

Jurors in his murder trial were sent home for the weekend and told they could watch the Super Bowl if they wished.

Hernandez, on the other hand, is in a 70-square foot cell in a "Special Management Unit" at the jail. Solitary confinement. No TV, no radio, not even a newspaper.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-watching-teammates-super-bowl-sunday/story?id=28611757

Jurors in his murder trial were sent home for the weekend and told they could watch the Super Bowl if they wished.

Hernandez, on the other hand, is in a 70-square foot cell in a "Special Management Unit" at the jail. Solitary confinement. No TV, no radio, not even a newspaper.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-watching-teammates-super-bowl-sunday/story?id=28611757

At least Mercury Morris could hear the Dolphins games from the window of his prison cell, as it faced the Orange Bowl across the street.

I'm sure with how long he's been in there and the seriousness of the charges that the Super Bowl and outcome may be one of the last things in his mind.

A guy killing someone over a spilt drink shows us we really don't have a clue what's going on in his mind.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case.

But I probably don't know as much as the AW detectives.

No, it was what the prosecutors said when he was arrested for the double murders. This is a separate case from the one he's currently on trial for. A man bumped into Hernandez on the dance floor of a nightclub and caused him to spill his drink. They had words, he followed the man, then allegedly shot him and another man to death at a red light. That's the case as originally spelled out. Who knows when it will come to trial.

If you're pretty sure that wasn't the case, I'd like to know what you think his motive was.

Edited by fan_since79

I think that is the worst motive I can think of.

I'd also like to know how allegedly has become "he killed someone over a spilt drink".

I don't know whether he killed him or not (nor do you and the AW panel of detectives), but someone willing to kill another over a spilled drink would have likely murdered others for frivolous shit and been caught before their mid 20s.

It's the dumbest motive for someone that supposedly killed someone else but took better precaution.

I think that is the worst motive I can think of.

I'd also like to know how allegedly has become "he killed someone over a spilt drink".

I don't know whether he killed him or not (nor do you and the AW panel of detectives), but someone willing to kill another over a spilled drink would have likely murdered others for frivolous shit and been caught before their mid 20s.

It's the dumbest motive for someone that supposedly killed someone else but took better precaution.

Again, I'm only repeating what the prosecutors think. Your beef is with them. I have no idea why he killed those two men, if he even did. That's for a jury to decide.